- 评分 3 / 5来自 FumbleFingers，19 天前I assume the translations are good. But the on-screen reader for the original English uses an amazingly good text-to-speech engine. MUCH better than the rubbishy voices in Pericles screen reader
- 评分 3 / 5来自 ROKE，21 天前Unfortunately, if the extension is installed to Firefox Nightly for Android, it activates upon every page, without regard for the language of the page, and consequently presents a banner that must be manually removed.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Crash10X，4 个月前1. On Desktop (Firefox): The checkbox "Always translate from *any language*" does not work for me. Even if checked, it does not translate automatically so I have to click the "Translate" button manually every time I open a site.
2. On Android (both Firefox Nightly & Mull): When you try to select "Yes" under the menu item "Automatically translate when clicking on a link that takes you to the same domain as the current site" then it stays on "No". So every time you open a new link on the same domain you have to tap "Translated" again. It works fine on desktop, so it must be a bug on the Android version.
3. On Android: The buttons of the bottom banner are confusing. When you click "Translated" then the blue text of "Original" should go white/black and not stay blue as well so it is clear that now the translated version is activated. Very confusing. It would be also very cool to implement automatic translation when you open a site without pressing the "Translated" button.
Other than that, great work, keep it up!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Thousand5512，5 个月前Basically good and outstandingly convenience translation tool, which makes web pages readable in any language. However, suddenly pop-up translation window became quite annoying transparent one. I prefer the one shown in your screenshots. Is this an effect of Firefox update? I also prefer translation by deepL WITHOUT another tab opened, than transparent window. Thank you.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 10206391，1 年前Very handy & translates not only whole web pages but also just the parts of the page that are in a foreign language (ex: a foreign language comment in a string of English comments).
Just two things I don't care for and, though seemingly small, are annoying enough for me to disable it for now.
1) It may seem obvious to others, but I find the toolbar button's 'options' when clicked to begin translating confusing. I just want to click the button, approve of what options it's showing me, and click 'Translate Now', or some such button.
Instead, I'm like: "....now what? No actual button to click".
2) When highlighting a word or sentence in any web page (to copy / cut, etcetera) the little blue "G" translate popup button hovers over the highlighted word. This is annoying for two reasons:
a) It gets in the way of reading what's directly behind it (I know---it's small, but this seems a constant irritant). I *already* have the button in the address / tool bar to click if I want to engage this extension.
b) That little blue "G" button DOESN'T GO AWAY after the highlighted word / sentence is long 'un-highlighted'. You have to click a couple of times elsewhere in the web page to make it finally disappear.